Helix NAV-TV ZEN-M6.12.2022
Helix V TWELVE DSP MK26.12.2022
Helix V EIGHT DSP MK2
Helix 8-kanavainen DSP
The HELIX V EIGHT MK2 DSP 8-channel amplifier with integrated 10-channel signal processor opens up new horizons for car audio enthusiasts.
Its unique “Pure Class GD” concept and cutting-edge “fixed point” Audio DSP with 64 Bit resolution ensures extraordinary sound quality and loads of power.
Furthermore, a huge feature set provides the ideal set of pre-requisites for more complex system concepts – especially if fully active configurations are going to be built on a single and compact amplifier.
Eight speaker outputs with up to 160 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms, two processed RCA outputs for the connection of additional amplifiers, six RCA and eight highlevel inputs with up to 32V RMS input sensitivity and an optical SPDIF input make this amplifier absolutely unique in its class. The HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) allows adding even more interfaces, like the Bluetooth® Audio Streaming module or a High Resolution Audio USB soundcard.
Thanks to Audiotec Fischer’s DSP PC-Tool, the integrated DSP can be easily configured to ones individual requirements. Despite the gigantic feature content, the V EIGHT DSP presents itself in the classic HELIX design language, a clean design with very compact dimensions allows for a quick and easy integration.
8-channel amplifier 8 x 75 Watts @ 4 Ohms with integrated 10 channel DSP
• Eight speaker outputs with up to 160 Watts RMS into 2 Ohms
• New “Pure Class GD” concept for outstanding sound quality combined with best possible efficiency
• Cutting-edge, extremely powerful “fixed point” Audio DSP with 64 Bit resolution and 1.2 billion MAC operations per second
• ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor platform for system and DSP features like:
ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) and InputEQ for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
SFX sound effects – Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander, RealCenter & Co.
• Two processed RCA outputs
• Inputs: 6 x RCA, 8 x Highlevel with up to 32V RMS input sensitivity, optical SPDIF input and Remote in.
• Smart highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection)
•Virtual Channel Processing (VCP) allows even more flexible configuration for highly complex sound systems
• HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming
• Compact design with low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 44 x 220 x 180 mm / 1.73 x 8.66 x 7.09”